• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Searchmont CSRA pics and results

Website
www.snowcross.com
DEC608SSM_0388.jpg

DEC608SSM_0378.jpg

DEC608SSM_0385.jpg

DEC608SSM_0814.jpg

so i am currently at the hotel of the first csra . The first day of racing
went great for the yami , i raced 600 tp and 500 tp
i was third in the 600 class .had a bad holeshot due to me being slow of the line in the 500 class but by the second lap i went from six to second and could not catch first i was held up. You will all be glad to know that i was jumping the good old blue bulet farther then every one else in the class and she was holding up just fine. Also last but not least i am going to be featred in the next issue of snomobiler magazine and on snowmobiler tv in mid feb. JUST WaNTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW TO KEEP THE FAITH THE PHAZER is holding its own and is holshot capable . I will add pictures at the end of the weekend and all my results will be posted on csra wesite im number 274 .

Sunday did not go so well first heat i Overshot a 40 foot double and wrecked my foot.i didnt want to puch it so i finshed the race in third and did not compete in the finals as i dont want want to be out for the season first race due to injuries. here are so pics enjoy.

Good effort - always best to race with an underdog -shows you have b....s. kep working and good luck.

I don't see your # in the results - are you describing the heat races?

thanks everyone. You know what i am super pleased wih the phazer its not 100 percent yet but atleast nowwe have a month and half to perfect what isnt perfect and i know that the sed has the power to win me some races. anyways thanks again and yes i was describing the heats in my post about i meantion my final heat un sunday i twisted up my foot pretty bad and couldent barely walk so i didnt make the finals. Altho its two bast my heats tallied up i was starting 2nd in 600 and 3rd in 500 so it would have been fun.

274_yamaha_canada_snocros said:
thanks everyone. You know what i am super pleased wih the phazer its not 100 percent yet but atleast nowwe have a month and half to perfect what isnt perfect and i know that the sed has the power to win me some races. anyways thanks again and yes i was describing the heats in my post about i meantion my final heat un sunday i twisted up my foot pretty bad and couldent barely walk so i didnt make the finals. Altho its two bast my heats tallied up i was starting 2nd in 600 and 3rd in 500 so it would have been fun.

Hopefully you heal up and keep at it!! GL and keep us up todate. My shocks from fox just showed up so off to the track this weekend to do some testing with my suspension guy

Back