• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Secondary and Shaft

The viper is going to use the nytro clutch and splines so at this time they aren't planing on making a jack shaft conversion kit so they don't have a clutch to fit the viper

I'm thinking about getting a shaft made to fit it .

I e-mailed and called team today and they told me and they also told me that at this time there is no plan of making a kit so that's where I got my info from

I just finally got a hold of team today so I never put much thought into it but that's a great idea I will look into it

cannondale27 said:
Jackshaft dia is 1.103 in./28.0162 mm or very close to it. Anyone know dia of Nytro and Apex shaft?
The shaft is splined and floating secondary just like Yamaha. On Prototype I got secondary off the bolt in end of shaft was smaller dia and not aluminum like most. Looked like a insert of some type was used in end of shaft for bolt. I didnt get much for pics since it was very busy but I liked what I saw. Cant wait till blue one is in back of my truck!

is that the medium windshield on this viper?

Back