• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Secondary and Shaft

I think it's the same jack shaft as the apex and vector as well as the splines...I e-mailed Jason @ team to find out .....

I think that's the same as a nytro.

The Apex/RX/Vector ect. Is the same as the phazer. I believe the phazer is 25mm. I can take a measurement in the morning.

To put a team secondary on a nytro you had to change the shaft and then bolt on the secondary. If the viper has a cat shaft on it and the Yamaha clutch has new splines the team roller will just slip on with the shaft :Rockon:

09nytro I really hope so! I want to change mine over too!!!
but like I mentioned before the jack shaft is a cat part with cat gears on the one end and a yamaha clutch on the other end
Two options
Yamaha changed the spline on their clutch to work with a cat jack shaft
or
the jack shaft is new and cat gears on one side and the shaft is splined for yamaha clutchs

I hope it is a cat spline beacuse team sells the team for 250$ without a helix. But if the nytro one just slid right one i would do back flips!!!!! :jump:

Back