• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show us your MTX

I rode a friends ski doo with pro motion and I could not tell any difference, but I may be a dead head...lol. Please let us know how it works for you.

image.jpg
image.jpg

MBRP can, my air box mod, my clutch mod, 162 Camoplast 3 inch lug track, Ice Age Rails, 7 tooth drivers, anti-stab kit, Camoplast All Terrain Skis spaced to 37 inch wide, Radiator delete, M8 tunnel bag, tether, and some more I forgot. Ran it on marginal snow last week for test, I am going to need to send out front skid shock to lengthen it an inch to get the front light like our other Viper.

View attachment 100345

Update:

Radiator delete works perfect for me, but don't try this if you have any doubts as I do not wish to be responsible for any damage.

Put a 135 pound front skid shock spring like the trail models come with to replace the XTX/MTX 110 pound spring and left location of front skid shock the same. WOW! It is nice and light in the front just like my 2014 M8 was! Big win on this mod.

I set my clutching low as I knew the RPM would rise, and fro 30 miles to 200 miles I gained around 500rpm. Screams now and handily beat two Ski doo 800's. Couldn't be happier with this sled. Thought I better add this is my clutch design not the stock. Stock clutching is crap.

You have to buy orange from AC...same bumper yamaha has but they don't carry orange.

Pile? That sled looks awesome. I bet that thing glows in the dark lol

Here is my Sr viper mtx 153" se. I run with a mcxpress 190hp turbo, supertip x55 weights and stock springs. I have changed the helix so the the secundary clutch keeps the belt higher. I have just ordered 21/49 gearing and a 90link chain. For teknikal riding the mtx goes a littlebit to fast, i run mine 156km/h on gps with stock 24/50 gearing.

I also have oft rollover valve mounted, and a Evil Engineering 36" front suspension, Speedtech Billetx Runningboards in 5mm aluminium.
20141229_235456.jpg

Back