• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show us your MTX

Tricky Nick

Going Vertical
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper MTX 162 Turbo
Back up sled AC M7
This thread is for everyone to show off what you got

Here's my sled with the hood wrapped, different wind screen and bumper. lots more to come
20141106_154415_zps88cc33e2.jpg

20141106_154405_zps3a6efd92.jpg

That sled sounds sick. She's going to rip. What else are you adding to her?

Looking good nick!

When you get it all dialed in bring it back to the shop for a weigh in

Nice sound, fine sled! In my opinion the new MTX is the finest stock snowmobile ever. (new m8000 Mclure edition too) :)

MBRP can, my air box mod, my clutch mod, 162 Camoplast 3 inch lug track, Ice Age Rails, 7 tooth drivers, anti-stab kit, Camoplast All Terrain Skis spaced to 37 inch wide, Radiator delete, M8 tunnel bag, tether, and some more I forgot. Ran it on marginal snow last week for test, I am going to need to send out front skid shock to lengthen it an inch to get the front light like our other Viper.

track1.jpg

MBRP can, my air box mod, my clutch mod, 162 Camoplast 3 inch lug track, Ice Age Rails, 7 tooth drivers, anti-stab kit, Camoplast All Terrain Skis spaced to 37 inch wide, Radiator delete, M8 tunnel bag, tether, and some more I forgot. Ran it on marginal snow last week for test, I am going to need to send out front skid shock to lengthen it an inch to get the front light like our other Viper.

View attachment 100345

Did you decide on a tunnel extension yet

View attachment 100345
you are asking for danger if you are not going to put a tunnel extension on that. the first time you bottom out you are going to fold that like a tin can. then you will be out resale value and a tunnel... :/

you are asking for danger if you are not going to put a tunnel extension on that. the first time you bottom out you are going to fold that like a tin can. then you will be out resale value and a tunnel... :/

Tunnel extension is next. Was not aware a Proclimb chassis would allow the track to compress that far.

We got 16 inches so I told the dealer to put it together. The turbo is not here yet so I told him I would bring it back when he gets it in. So far I got 20 miles and the stock clutching sucks don't even have to be wide open and it is banging the rev limiter

Attachments

• IMG_20141110_154505435.jpg
    IMG_20141110_154505435.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 272
Is my 14' XTX allowed?

174" X3, Carrillo Rods/Pistons, ARP Head studs, 28 psi from the 2871 and a 40hp shot to get her over 400 horse. 622 lbs ready to ride.

Rick that sled is so Awesome. I want to see that sled up close

The nytro came setup for 8 to 10k feet....I haven't looked yet but maybe the viper is the same?
I never thought of that I'm sure it is clutched for 6000-10000 I'm at 1200

Back