• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Slow down and smell the pine.

Sled Dog

Lifetime Member
Slow down and smell the pine. Keep your machine tuned up, rear brake working and carbides sharp. Alcohol is for the hot tub only. Best safety advise for anyone.

I agree 100% Sed Dog. We are into the last month of sledding her in gods country(Da U.P. eh). The trails are fantastic and will be crowded this weekend. Slow Down Please. Admire some of gods creations rather than seeing who is fastest from point A toB. Also keep the sled in your lane on corners(to many close calls lately). 2 wrecks on trail3 and 1 on13 in 1 week :(

;)!

We had our wives join us for our last trip to the UP. Did an average of 30-40 mph. Nice trip.

Upper Michigan or Upper Peninsula

Went to Paradise, Michigan. Did some well deserved riding with family and friends. Took some very nice pictures of trail, creeks, and lots of powder. Will post them soon.

The use of one way trails is a real asset when it comes to safety. The trails at the Manitoba ride was a good example they have one way trails there. You always have to be aware that someone that does not know will be coming the wrong way though. When PD and I were riding at Boulder they had us come in on one trail sign in and out then ride out on another trail. Great system for safety.

I don't see any one way trails here in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. Also, I like riding the woods at night because the oncoming headlight can be seen before you get to the corner.

Stay of the booze while your bibs are on.

Stay on the right-side of the middle, and hold your line.

Back