• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow is here!!! Apex pics in Huntsville/Muskoka!!!!

SWEET! We have about 4" - 5" in the Sault and a bit more further South and West - but not enough to ride on IMO:

we're still getting hammered!!! :Rockon:

Attachments

• IMGP1031rr.jpg
    IMGP1031rr.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 84
There is some riding in the upper county here in Maine, up in the SJV. Were going to get a decent storm Monday.

Still snowing like crazy , 18-24 INCHS on the ground , good base no rocks ,
forest access roads all good to go. !!!

All private land , club trails closed til Dec 15.

Rode Wed nite, Thurs nite , and again to nite !!!!!

Storm warnings still in effect ! 10-15 more tonite !!!

we have about 3 inches in the new liskeard area but its darn cold so lakes are coming along good,environnment canada were on the radio today forcasting that this winter will be the coldest in the past 15 years and good amount of snow is expected,lets hope so.going to the mount kanasuta snocross this weekend,they have enough good snow for the event plus they make some,should be a good time

we got 7 inches of rain, maybe tomorrow ill put the boat in the water just kidding weather in rochester ny sucks, were luck if wer have rideable snow by mid febuary. oh well probably take me that long to get the chaincase back together

Well its freeking cold here in North Bay. goin to -21 tonight and Lake nip is starting to freeze over. Just picked up the sled from storage today..Looks like I'll be out sooner than later :Rockon:

We ahve at least 15-18" here in Haliburton.
The groomer was out grooming the rail bed to Kinmount from Haliburton today!
Haliburton forest is going to open this weekend b/c we have sooo much snow.
I have been out every day so far this week on my apex!
Cheers,
Rick.

Hey guys....

DANO,man that pic looks awesome!!!....ill be up next weekend for sure!...

my neighbor sent me a few more pics...got upwards of 24"!!!!....now lets hope it doesnt get mild ....

heres some more pics....Huntsville area....central ontario due EAST of georgian bay....getting pounded with lake effect snow gods!

Muskoka rules!

Dan

Attachments

• IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 79
Hey Guys put on 150 Miles the last 2 days here in Huntsville me and Dano and Dan B went from Huntsville to Sprucedale with no probs on Backroads then went onto the Suguin trail and it was friggin AWESOME ft and a half on the trail conditions couldnt have been better met up with 2 guys at the Sorucedale Hotel and they came from Parry Sound the whole way down the Seguin and said the trail was Excellent no one had been on it!!!!! Highland Rovers have a meeting tonight regarding preping trail and Do YA WAnna club is going to be out tomorrow packing trail down there is calls for 50 CMs comming Sun 20 Mon 20 and Tues 10 THIS IS TE BEST IVE SEEN IN YEARS HERE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back