• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Some loud Exhaust

Well, it's certainly loud. I prefer quiet. Regardless, why do some people have to constantly blip the throttle? I have a relative that does that on every snowmobile, motorcycle, or ATV he rides. It seems like a silly thing to do.

me and the old man have the same discussion. I blip the throttle to get started. I think it helps break the surface tension between the snowmobile and the snow.

Sounded like my '95 Thunder Cat :-D

ewww... it does sound like 2-stroke too.

My RX1 already has a bit of a "drone" to it while I cruise down the trails that's almost a bit much for me. I'd have to wear ear plugs if I had that.

(I don't care if that makes me sound like an old man either. hahaha)

Sounds like crap.....I still don't get why people have to constantly blip the throttle. Drives me nuts.

Phazernut said:
Sounds like crap.....I still don't get why people have to constantly blip the throttle. Drives me nuts.

No need to blip the throttle on a 4 stroke. I did on the viper to get more fuel while doing high speeds but no need on a nytro

Back