• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Something for you to think about

I remember you! You were so critical of the MP for not being able to keep up with "crotch rockets" and boondockers a couple years ago. So I guess yes, it did grow on you to the point you got 3 of them.

Is it still bottoming out? Maybe just needs to be adjusted. I'm thinking spring blocks and the front shock preload.

Thanks for the feedback Moose.

I don't think I was so critical in that video. Just wanted to inform anyone out there who might be looking at the machine that it cannot do what boondockers can do. I'd say I was pretty spot on honest about the machine and its capabilities.

Don't get me wrong, I like that you have a different view of the video. It gets us talking. I ended up going back to the MP because the voyager wasn't as strong. The majority of my riding has nothing to do with playing. I thought that I was missing out in the powder, but it turns out I only miss out 2 or 3 times a year. The rest of the time it makes sense to have the pick-up truck.

Yeah, I kinda took it sideways back then but hey, it's all good. Just like the Phazers. My sons have those and I wouldn't ride those for any length of time. They are similar to the MP but definitely not my cup of tea. The MP is a sled on its own with nothing to compare it to.

I watched a video of guy trying to boondock a Venture RS. Now that was funny! :rofl:

Just found it.

did not too bad for conditions.

Love that was lost then found only to be gone again. But in the end a younger model with no usage yet. Got to love the love story.
I agree with Yukon. Brings tears to the eyes. Even his glass one.

Back