• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SR 26 ERROR CODE

I remember it from before but its nice to bring it back to the top just to remind others what can change with a free flowing exhaust.
I think some people dismissed the info at first thinking it wasn't too important. After all most other sleds can run pipes with no ill effect. Even the 1100 turbo can run aftermarket pipes as long as they don't flow too much. The 3 inch variants slam the rev limiter and boost limiter though. Even on 1100 turbo most guys buying pipes get tired of it touching the rev limiter and just get an ecotrail or twin stage . Clutching it would only make it touch the boost limiter more as the load increases.

Last edited:
Hi guys , need your help , ltx le , 1000 km error code sr26 , all stock , wont let me go past 7800 rpm , any ideas !!
Just drove 6 hrs home , cant ride it at half throttle ! everything looks great ???

Hi guys , need your help , ltx le , 1000 km error code sr26 , all stock , wont let me go past 7800 rpm , any ideas !!
Just drove 6 hrs home , cant ride it at half throttle ! everything looks great ???

Any after market parts on the machine?

Sr26 code says its "upstream pressure sensor (PC) according to my addendum diagnostics codes, please anybody correct me if I'm wrong

Sr26 code says its "upstream pressure sensor (PC) according to my addendum diagnostics codes, please anybody correct me if I'm wrong
Boost leak check intake boots very carefully. Also check for popped off vacuum linew going to sensors. Check for atmospheric pressure sensor icing up. That will cause it.

image.png
image.png

Please check hoses and clamps. We had a customer get the same code when the hose to the turbo poped off. Have also see many of these clamps not very tight from factory.

If I was at shop I would take actual pic but these are what I came up with off the net.

Back