• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SR 26 ERROR CODE

fogilization

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
Hi Guys,

Anyone seeing this error code? I took the new sidewinder out for the first time last night and it popped up twice. Shut down and restarted and then it didn't pop up again. When it came on it retarded the engine to about 80MPH. Just wondering if anyone knows what it is and why it came up....Book says down stream pressure.

No I currently have an OSP on it. Honestly sounds great and beautifully constructed piece, but kind of ticked I bought it not knowing the exhausts where making them lean as nothing stated you had to have a flash at point of purchase. If I want to keep it on its another $300 bucks plus shipping to get the flash and would have $800+ into it to be completely safe. I just wanted a little better sound and access to the chain adjuster. We ride in the UP and you know your going to run high RPM and near or at full throttle in pretty cold temps so any lean condition scares the crap outta me as a burn down on this baby will set you back 2k or more. Likely going to shelf the exhaust until they all get it figured out. Not really excited remapping a 15k and would have certainly not purchased the muffler knowing that.

No I currently have an OSP on it. Honestly sounds great and beautifully constructed piece, but kind of ticked I bought it not knowing the exhausts where making them lean as nothing stated you had to have a flash at point of purchase. If I want to keep it on its another $300 bucks plus shipping to get the flash and would have $800+ into it to be completely safe. I just wanted a little better sound and access to the chain adjuster. We ride in the UP and you know your going to run high RPM and near or at full throttle in pretty cold temps so any lean condition scares the crap outta me as a burn down on this baby will set you back 2k or more. Likely going to shelf the exhaust until they all get it figured out. Not really excited remapping a 15k and would have certainly not purchased the muffler knowing that.

I would take it off, thats going to run too lean on the top and I am sure that what set off the alarm to pull timing.

Mr. Sled agree 100%. Its coming off tonight before we head up later in the week. Did you put anything on yours?

Its a bummer for the guys who bought them before all this came out....kind of feels like a bait and switch to shag another 300 outta folks. Although many would say I am just a jack nut for getting one before the thing was outta the crate.

Well keep us posted on what you are seeing. Hoping at some point my dealer can just turn up the injector a bit. I know it won't cost me near as much.

I don't post much but I have been on here since you first got going. Really a wealth of info and some good comedy at times too!

The code that you seen is I believe the Upsteam Pressure Sensor (PC) according to the diagnostic codes but as the guys said talk to Dave at Hurricane and he may even help you out with it Good Guy Good luck

Yes, I have Evos but I also have the Zero Flash
Tom,when I get my sled back togeather,it may need a muffler by the looks of mine,and I was thinking of that same set up you have,does his zero tune keep the PSI at or near 12 pdi at WO throttle,if so than it may increase hp more than the 11 hp of just the muffler,have you had it out yet? How does it feel vrs stock?

Tom,when I get my sled back togeather,it may need a muffler by the looks of mine,and I was thinking of that same set up you have,does his zero tune keep the PSI at or near 12 pdi at WO throttle,if so than it may increase hp more than the 11 hp of just the muffler,have you had it out yet? How does it feel vrs stock?

I am not certain, I am only going by what Jim at EVO said. I am sure its going to be more boost, based on other sleds that I have had.. 1 to 1.5pis but the zero flash ads fuel to keep the AFR levels lower to more of a safe level because of the free flowing exhaust and the light increase in boost. I think if you dont go this route it may have a slight ping in the fuel burn from being lean and in turn sets off the detiantion sensor that pulls back the timinig.

I have not driven the system yet but I know his work well with my SXS and my other sleds that I have had flashed that it will work great!! I have to clutch it on my first ride next weekend so I will have a better idea how it will be after that point.

I don't post much but I have been on here since you first got going. Really a wealth of info and some good comedy at times too!

Make sure that your lines are all plugged in down below the air intake plenum, I have seen the plugs pop off just from messing around with CDI or the charge tubes.

Back