• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SR 26 ERROR CODE

Took her back out tonight with stock exhaust. WOT for 1/2 mile and no code or detonation pull back blows by 100mph like its 50mph. So quite is like a stealth cruise missile. I had an MPI Nytro before my Viper and this Sidewinder appears to have Ludicrous speed comparatively to the Nytro. I am pretty sure I went plad from about 60 to over 100mph. She's really gonna have her wear it counts for the UP trails. I had an MXZ XRS 800 ETEC and no way will an 850 run with this and a Polaris will need a bungi sling shot strap tied to the sidewinders bumper if they want a shot to pass it. Up there in real world setting its only equal will be a T-Cat from what I have seen so far. Pretty excited she should make the Wawa to Hearst run in under 12 parsecs taking over the record from the Milenium Falcon. I will have a couple K on her by the new year I will keep you posted.

Guy on the FB group posted of finding a ripped charge tube after getting the 26 code.
That would be me.

Looks like to me, the tech at the dealer used a box cutter to open bag/box containing the charge tube and ripped right through it.
2016121295232123.jpg

Exactement. Yeah exactly what I was thinking. There is a Quebec video showing dealer prep and you can see all the stuff packed right there.
Sucks the guy missed it during prep.

I'm bummed for Scott having his first turbo sled ride turn into a dumper. I did let him ride my sled so he could get the bug....

Its a bummer for the guys who bought them before all this came out....kind of feels like a bait and switch to shag another 300 outta folks. Although many would say I am just a jack nut for getting one before the thing was outta the crate.
We told everyone they ran lean from the get go 12.4 af on the turboforce . Had a 2 customers run the Turbo force without a tune. They were aware of that so they ran extra octane at least to protect motor (1 gallon c 16)

All these customers are getting the ecotrail reflash this week.

We told everyone they ran lean from the get go 12.4 af on the turboforce . Had a 2 customers run the Turbo force without a tune. They were aware of that so they ran extra octane at least to protect motor (1 gallon c 16)

All these customers are getting the ecotrail reflash this week.

I know, I have been saying this from day one as well.. if they dont want to listen then they will have problems and should have left it stock.

Now fellas I am not bashing anyone here, but the website I bought my exhaust from made no mention of a tune. In the past on every slip on I have bought a tune was never needed including bikes and atv's. So to say this would be normal for all of us is not realistic as well. I will say that once I found TD website they did have it disclosed, as well as several others. Also the fellas at TD were very responsive via facebook and did explain the 12.4 AF in testing on their product and how it would relate to the one I bought. This is what prompted me to take off the exhaust. If anyone wants a discounted exhaust just let me know :)

Now fellas I am not bashing anyone here, but the website I bought my exhaust from made no mention of a tune. In the past on every slip on I have bought a tune was never needed including bikes and atv's. So to say this would be normal for all of us is not realistic as well. I will say that once I found TD website they did have it disclosed, as well as several others. Also the fellas at TD were very responsive via facebook and did explain the 12.4 AF in testing on their product and how it would relate to the one I bought. This is what prompted me to take off the exhaust. If anyone wants a discounted exhaust just let me know :)

Thats why I waited to see actual Dyno Results that would show it leaning out.. I new based on talking to the Tech at Yamaha that it would cause issues but who am I to post info that actually people listen too..LOL

Now as far as slip-ons, your right usually no tune is needed but was it boosted? I would think not.

9cd818b2b7b3e95b5e29023fc9bdebfd.jpg

This is the stock tune with stock muffler... Air fuel is just right.

e230fbcb6c48c0acb4a13908476bd575.jpg

This is the stock tune with super quiet muffler. Even once boost is corrected by ecu thr air fuel is still 12.3 peak of 13.0 air fuel.

9212c2a221309af97ae9ebed64c474ee.jpg

This is the stock tune with a td turboforce muffler. That is our highest flowing muffler thus far and air fuel is darn lean even with boost corrected to 9.9 psi...

The only way an aftermarket pipe can work with a stock ecu safely is that it offers a modest hp gain and flow is restricted vs higher flowing pipes like the td turboforce td super quiet.

This is why we offer tunes to at least correct air fuel but might as well jump to ecotrail. Or enjoy the stock sled.

9cd818b2b7b3e95b5e29023fc9bdebfd.jpg

This is the stock tune with stock muffler... Air fuel is just right.

e230fbcb6c48c0acb4a13908476bd575.jpg

This is the stock tune with super quiet muffler. Even once boost is corrected by ecu thr air fuel is still 12.3 peak of 13.0 air fuel.

9212c2a221309af97ae9ebed64c474ee.jpg

This is the stock tune with a td turboforce muffler. That is our highest flowing muffler thus far and air fuel is darn lean even with boost corrected to 9.9 psi...

The only way an aftermarket pipe can work with a stock ecu safely is that it offers a modest hp gain and flow is restricted vs higher flowing pipes like the td turboforce td super quiet.

This is why we offer tunes to at least correct air fuel but might as well jump to ecotrail. Or enjoy the stock sled.

Thank you for showing this. Great info!!

Thank you for showing this. Great info!!
I did post this a long time ago but i think it got forgotten in a thread.

Back