• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sr viper txt 141 Fox shocks Float

Laubry

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
sr viper
YAHOO
larryaubry@ymail.com
I weigh about 170 I’m trying to figure on how much air Should I put in the shocks just like to know what the average person put in the front and back so I have a baseline to go at I just want to make sure I’m not running it to Low thanks for your help

I’m at 200# with gear on and keep my fronts at 65psi and the rear at 115psi and that’s with a 15# tunnel pack.

The rear at less than 110 will bottom out badly and over 125 at your weight will try to launch you ever the bars. They are not a good shock for that un coupled skid.

The rear at less than 110 will bottom out badly and over 125 at your weight will try to launch you ever the bars. They are not a good shock for that un coupled skid.
I will always wonder if maybe your shock was blown or defective. Many are very happy with the float in a 141”.

I will always wonder if maybe your shock was blown or defective. Many are very happy with the float in a 141”.
Nope o have 2 XTx's both are the same and when I went axis shocks there was a guy on here that broke his and was leaving for a week long Canada Trip and could not get one so I overnighted mine to him for free so he can make his trip and it worked perfect.

Back