• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SRX vs 2022 Mach Z

Yup. I would however bet on Doo warranty being voided after the tune. Not sure how tolerant they will be of any aftermarket tune. Its been a long time since Doo had a high performance sled in their line up. We will see how they respond. They were never too helpful to their owners back in the day when we towed the old Mach Z's off the lake with our Thundercat's after they puked a piston chasing us down the lake on a cold day with high barometric pressure. LOL
None of the OEM's are going to warranty a tuned sled, especially if you have problems with the engine.

From what I'm reading its because of the electronics shocks on the Mach Z. Same thing on their SxS with these shocks. They have a diferent CPU that hasn't been cracked or something.
That seems to be the story, the SS has it's own ECU, that control the shocks and that is the problem so far as to why it has NOT been cracked. Not saying it cant be done, or a work around wont be created, but nevertheless, I don't see it being cracked for this season. It's also could be expensive to get it done!. I actually feel sorry for the Mach guys, because most wont want to ride them stock.

Back