• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Subframe install question

yamakazie

Pro
Guess I should have taken some pictures during disassembly. :drink: I can't remember how the wires in the subfame are routed. Does anyone have any pictures of this?

I forget where to Download it if you don't have it but page 389 in the service manual is wire routing. ;)!

I marked the harness with red dots to make it easier to see. Click on the picture to enlarge it.

Attachments

• wire harness routing 2.png
    wire harness routing 2.png
    132 KB · Views: 142
Not to bad of a job if your somewhat mechanically inclined. I suggest taking a few pictures along the way. It will make reassembly much easier, which is why this thread was started. As for the time it took I can't really say because I worked on it a little at a time over about a week. I have two young kids that don't allow me a good block of time to work.

^^Good Advice^^^

Also watch the oil line at the bottom of the oil tank. I nicked mine when pulling the subframe and had to replace it. :o|

Back