• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Supercharger Vs. Front mount Turbo

madcat, i have never told anyone that a vector base engine would make 550 hp. i personally don't see it happening eithier. my RX1 race turbos are currently making that easily. my website stills says 300 hp because it hasn't been updated in three years, but i have someone working on it now, back to our rx-1 race turbos...not to sound arogant, but we hold all the world records set by turbo yamahas, the simons cpr turbos results speak for themselves. if you have any questions please feel free to call me. 1-414-698-6611 thanks jeff

Thanks for the response jeff and i know you make some of the fastest sleds out there as your world record speaks for itself,know back to the topic which would be better front mount turbo or supercharger and jeff i would love to here more about your stage 1 turbo for pump gas and turn up the boost for race gas and more ponies so what can you tell us? as like you say your website hasnt been updated in a while and i would love to here more as i said im trying to decide which to get turbo or super so convince me.
Cheers Roger

Thanks again for the reply jeff and i called you today and left my # .
is there anyone else out there that some real experence and have driven or owned both in stag 1 to see what they recomend buying for someone who cant make up his mind,I only wants to run pump gas and race gas at local drags but bascally make the power to weight ratio better on this sled so chime in guys and lets keep it on topic please lol

Back