• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Superman's first ride on the Attak

I think I should clarify the bog thing. I would not consider it a bog like we are used to with the two strokes. It's more of a slight to very slight hesitation when you nail it and then it lites up and goes like crasy. It's not there above 4500, at 5&6000 it's instant go! I guess I would like that flawless throttle on the very bottom too. It may mean nothing in a race but I'll have to wait and see all the snow is gone. Guys don't worry! 4-strokes don't bog EVER!!! Anyone who has one knows this. I just noticed a difference on how the throttle responds from a standing start between my RX-1 and the Attak and I was looking for imput or feedback. It was not my intention to alarm anyone about there new snowmobile. Snowmobilers hate bog it's a dirty word right? Again there is no BOG! I'm sorry if I caused some confusion.

I rode my Apex-ER about 12 miles today in my back field along with my friends 05 Mach Z. There was no hesitation or bog of any kind. Could it be that some are having the problem because they have started and stopped there sleds numerous times in there garages to impress there friends and there sparkplugs are not firing cleanly? (Fouled plug)

I think this might be getting a little more press than it deserves. I honestly don't think its anything. My sled was sitting in the garage for a month or 2 and it had been started alot for spectators, so maybe it was loaded up or something. When riding it, all I noticed was instant on, Hold on to your butt, POWER.

I agree I didn't mean to stir something up somtimes I talk to much I'm not worried no one else should be either.

Do they use a TPS ? If so i bet your is out of spec. just a tad. Get a Ohm meter on it and set to spec.
Damn Carbs i mean efi. Just playing!

Skydog

Back