• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tapatalk

Thanks Tom, I noticed it went down when trying to post some picture of my crash. I'll try to figure out other ways to upload them, tapatalk was awesome for posting pictures but not if it wrecks the site! The hack sounds painful..

Thanks Tom, I noticed it went down when trying to post some picture of my crash. I'll try to figure out other ways to upload them, tapatalk was awesome for posting pictures but not if it wrecks the site! The hack sounds painful..

I know.. it sure sucks and the speed thing for the server started to happen again. We are going to work on the Mobile Version and see if we can make it better. Images can be easier to upload if you use this : https://ty4stroke.com/threads/cell-phone-and-pc-image-help.150640/

Also I found out that Tapatalk stores the images on their server so when users stop using the APP the images get blocked like Photo Bucket. Everyone is better off uploading to the site.

On another forum also using Xenforo, we dumped Tapatalk a long time ago when they became greedy bastards. The latest version automatically resizes uploaded images so no more need to resize before uploading. I also find the mobile site pretty good.

On another forum also using Xenforo, we dumped Tapatalk a long time ago when they became greedy bastards. The latest version automatically resizes uploaded images so no more need to resize before uploading. I also find the mobile site pretty good.

We have to wait until the mods we installed get updated before we can go to the new version of Xen. Its a non stop battle running this site. :(

I hear ya brother. We updated on the other site and we have some features missing and issues. Developers are slow to update their add-ons.

It looks like Tapatalk has started to be a pain in the butt again. The TapaTalk user will not notice the slow down on the phone but the normal PC , Phone and Tablet user that is working with the forum on their NON Tapatalk machines will see the problems. Very slow to like something, slow to post slow to search... please let me know what you guys are seeing.

Site is very slow and even while typing to a reply.....things aren't showing up. Post reply, Upload a file...etc.

20180305_120814.jpg

Site is very slow and even while typing to a reply.....things aren't showing up. Post reply, Upload a file...etc.

View attachment 138835

If your not getting the text as you type, thats your browser getting locked up. Close the browser and reset. The new Mozilla does this when it gets loaded down..with lots of windows open.

You may want to check from another location. Everything has been working great today so far.
Will check from another computer later....but right now I'm seeing issues from this computer

Didn't try from home last night....but today is working better.

Reboot it. Maybe your service is slow. I am checking it from 2 locations and its working great.

I did yesterday at 12:30 after you mentioned it might have been my browser locking up.

Conclusion...I don't think it was my computer....but I do think the companies internet was funky.

Back