• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tech Tip...Determining if driveshaft has spun

I've been brainstorming something new that I'm hoping to test this winter. Will work on a new shaft and a worn shaft and will not require removal of drive shaft. Should be real slick if it all comes together like I envision. Hoping to raise the bar to the next level for the poachers north of the boarder. Ha
Travis, anything?

5200 but i had a vibration last year which I'm sure this was it so probably 4k when i started to notice it
Where was the vibration? I had a vibration start last season by my left foot. I'm thinking it's the bearing in question.

Where was the vibration? I had a vibration start last season by my left foot. I'm thinking it's the bearing in question.
Even if your vibration isn't from bearing spin, if you haven't corrected for bearing spin, you probably need the Barn of Parts bearing fix... there have been other threads showing the fix. Here's a link to the part you need....

Back