• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Temperature Gauge-recommended

i just went ahead and ordered the cyberdyne prism digital gauge and adapter . seen in a previous post. the fact that it can be set to flash at a specific temp is great. that should get your attention when getting a little hot

I just picked up my '12 Apex. I see that it doesn't have a temp gauge, would most of you recommend installing one or really not necessary. Just looking for opinons. I do run studs so I guess that if one were to be thrown and damaging a heat exchanger it would be worth the engine savings. I am looking at the Prosport digital gauge, just not a very convenient place to mount on the dash.
Yes definetly install one, there only $20 from canadian tire mechanical car guage install by the brake rotor

what temp does the dummy light come on? and what temp are people setting there cyberdyne gauge to flash?

i would set it for 185 range so it acts as a warning as this is an older thread that some of the members might not watch any more.

Back