• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The best roll-over valve?

froines

I am going to add a roll-over valve. Any opinions about which is the best? The four-stroke solutions or the OFT racing? Any problems with installing one or the other? Thanks.

Both are the same, OFT is just an authorized dealer for the other. I went with a valve from OFT with the tether integrated.
-Justin

OFT, could not be better fit and finish and there tether is much better. :Rockon:

So I am wondering exactly what you guys mean when you say that you haven't needed it since you installed it. Do you mean to say that your sled has not been upside down since then. My buddy always tells me that my sled spends more time track side up than down. I love being able to just roll my sled whenever I get stuck and away you go.

I am sure I use it at least 2-3 times each day I ride. Its easy to get a little too excited when cruising the pow.

The worst (best) days I use it much much more.. ;)!

Mine has been tested to great extents ;)! For a idea of how big of a difference it made for me, 2 years ago I would always Carry at least 1/2 quart extra oil with me and I would use it then add some in addition before the next trip. Every weekend, same deal. I ran The OFT ROV all last year and I added oil twice, maybe a quart total. They work extremely well for us that like being upside down. The only problem I have is that I am not as good about checking my oil every time I ride anymore because it never has to be filled. :tg:

I've also done extensive testing on both regular roll over incidents and the "activate then roll" method for unstucking a sled. I have the OFT w/the proarmour and it is kick #*$&@. That is to say if there is #*$&@ to be kicked, it will kick it.....and enjoy it.

Back