• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

This snow in April 2018 is killing me...

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
what a waste of good snow in WI. 16 + " on the ground and still snowing.

IMG_4306.jpg
IMG_4307.jpg
IMG_4308.jpg
IMG_4309.jpg
IMG_4310.jpg
IMG_4311.jpg

IMG_4312.jpg
IMG_4314.jpg

I have given up on it..getting married this spring and have so much to do.. damn snow.
Yes I feel for ya Tom. We have been getting piss pounded down here in Iowa. My snowblower is going to need a turbo if this #*$&@ keeps going like it is. I am done with the season as we are finishing up our new home.

I have given up on it..getting married this spring and have so much to do.. damn snow.

Congratulations to you & yours. From my past experience, before I got married I told my other that I snowmobile & motorcycle a lot & I will not give those up when I get married. So I told her if she was good with that then everything would work out. I know that both of you snowmobile & motorcycle so you both have a good match.

Rich

Congratulations to you & yours. From my past experience, before I got married I told my other that I snowmobile & motorcycle a lot & I will not give those up when I get married. So I told her if she was good with that then everything would work out. I know that both of you snowmobile & motorcycle so you both have a good match.

Rich

Thank you!! I really appreciate that!

Bought the new winder on March 23rd expecting to stare at it all summer with 0 miles. Next day 17" then 10", then 6"....As of yesterday I am at 38" in North Iowa, and ANOTHER 6" coming tomorrow night!
Ya...Run it!!...it'll be all broke in for next season!

This is some crazy #*$&@ #*$&@......

Congratulations Tom.

Peace to you & Stephanie.......wish you both all the best.

Tom happy for you and Steph God Bless you !

Ya this snow would’ve been much more welcome in late November

i keep telling everyone that i ordered this for january delivery. mother nature needs to fill her back orders a lot faster as she delivered some ones rain in jan.

i keep telling everyone that i ordered this for january delivery. mother nature needs to fill her back orders a lot faster as she delivered some ones rain in jan.

Joke here but its kind of like the BO parts from Yamaha for these Yama Cats..LOL

Back