• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TIRED

ingersoll113 said:
Tired of hearing guys cry about how hard this sled is to steer and tired of guys crying about the bent front stuff that "didn't hit anything". I pound my nytro, it throws me off and breaks me, I zip tye the panels on and pound her some more. She can look up longer than I can look down I know that....But I still love her even if she is a bit tweaked. I am big and strong and I can see how a 180 pound guy can't manhandle this thing. That is why Yamaha makes the Phaser fellas :rocks:

best thing ever posted. I feel the same way

Jeez, why pick on us 180 pounders? I think we should make a poll in which all the complainers give us there weight and then average it out. If it comes out to be 180lbs, I will stand back and take it like a 180 lb man!

kjc63 said:
Jeez, why pick on us 180 pounders? I think we should make a poll in which all the complainers give us there weight and then average it out. If it comes out to be 180lbs, I will stand back and take it like a 180 lb man!

Im with ya, and then us 180lbers should meet up with the "men" on the trails and see how that goes for them, my guess is not to well. :)

Fun

It's all for entertainment fellas, Phazers are cool and so are 180 pounders. Just making conversation.......Been pretty quiet around here lately so I thought I'd liven things up a bit. :exc:

I am finding this thread very light hearted...and very entertaining!! I weighed 90 lbs in 6th grade Luke......so I am guessing you are 360 now?? lol.
Gotta catch us to sit on us!! Thanks ingersoll, we needed some lighthearted fun around here.....like 180lbs light!!

kjc63 said:
I am finding this thread very light hearted...and very entertaining!! I weighed 90 lbs in 6th grade Luke......so I am guessing you are 360 now?? lol.
Gotta catch us to sit on us!! Thanks ingersoll, we needed some lighthearted fun around here.....like 180lbs light!!

Only 290lbs....played Tight End in college football a few years ago so you skinny "fast" guys might be a little surprised by a big fast guy!

lol, ok Luke, I was a tailback in high school, but I may need to try the "hiding" technique instead!

MurderRam09 said:
Im 158 LBS and I love my XTX i can still throw it around guys dont be little babys.

U must be one of them UFC dudes or something..........All ripped up and looking like you gotta crap all the time ;)!

fat guys sit on the nytros.... skinny guys stand .... and then you got the wanna be snow crossers.... they stand just to look good...either way Nytros have their place and I have to agree that some have just bought the wrong sled.... so why is it the sleds fault for your bad decision!!

Re: Fun

ingersoll113 said:
It's all for entertainment fellas, Phazers are cool and so are 180 pounders. Just making conversation.......Been pretty quiet around here lately so I thought I'd liven things up a bit. :exc:
Nice to see you have taken up :exc: to try and get your weight down.

Didn't know a person had to weigh in before buying a sled - On the other hand it might be a good idea, I saw a fat guy on a Phazer last year and he looked ridiculous! I'm pretty sure he was built for a Nytro or Apex even!

BTW, how heavy does a person have to be to ride the VK Professional? Are you big and strong enough to throw that one around fella?

have fun,

Back