• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Top Secret Midmount MCX

If you can build an exhaust manifold, you are set. Since you already have all the other pieces. He has posted all the pics on his website, pics are worth a 1000 words. That is the second turbo kit I have now seen with the turbo under the fuel tank.

feets, i was at the cabin when blair pulled up. his sled is awesome, and he has done some major mods to make that mid mount from what i got out of it. sweet lookin sled. love the color scheme.

It's not a sharing thing

The steering post is cut and re welded in two places with inserts, and clocked about 15° off center. The delta box is heavily modified, the whole steering post support is cut away and re done. You need different oil supply, return and vents. Cut huge gaping holes in the bulk head and weld in gussets.

There you have it.

Oh ya out of 4 plastic guys I talked to only one could reweld my cross lnked polyethalyne fuel tank.

Back