• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Top Speed Runs NA VIPER

Ya I’m happy! Best before was 98 . Sled seems to pull harder the more miles I put on. 3800 miles ( 6100km ) on it now.

Last edited:
Well river was rough and more Ice than snow but thought it could do it. Speedo it did 111mph but GPS is only 103mph. I have a big trip planned so Stock Gutted exhaust is going back on. May be it for the year. 108mph gps was best I did this year I believe.
GPS
A1F7A6EF-5D92-4603-802B-A9BB4C78DBB4.jpeg

Last edited:
I have had a 13 800RR for about a year. Bought it for local trails and playing on MX track I belong to. 3 Riders in my family now also so when possible all 3 of us can ride our own.

Speedo it did 111mph but GPS is only 103mph.
To me that just tells you that conditions weren't right. That speedo is pretty accurate, not an 8 mph difference. Good to know you still had some left of top end and were loosing traction.

To me that just tells you that conditions weren't right. That speedo is pretty accurate, not an 8 mph difference. Good to know you still had some left of top end and were loosing traction.
It's almost impossible last few years to get good conditions on river here. Sucks.

Could feel and hear it break traction even at over 100mph. I am only picked down the middle with double backers. May add some if ice holds up after my big trip next weekend. Otherwise need some hard snow on river. That's really what I am setup for.

Back