• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TRAIL JAMZ Easy, Fun In-Helmet Stereo System!

Love the speakers. I opt'd for just the speakers, got the volume control and extension came in with it for free.

Fast shipping and great customer service IMO! Thanks, Brent

Shootinstick said:
Talk about great service! Rock extended the offer to me even though I ordered early!

Kurt and Rock both continue to exceed all expectations with fantastic customer service!

Thanks SS...It's what it's all about! I know nothing ticks me off more than crappy customer service!!! I KNOW Rock feels the same way!!!

Yes the trail jamz is a nice set up. Still have to mount mine. I've been so busy with other "projects" like getting my sled back together. :o| LOL

Happy Trails (with tunes) :Rockon:

KevinS said:
Would this work with a Zune or am I better off getting the MP3 player model?

Hi Kevin!

Would suggest the MP3 that comes with the package as it will definitely charge using the units smart charger.
Some of the Zunes will not charge properly.
(They use a proprietary charging algorithm.
Unfortunately this method is not compatible with the I-pods, so I had to choose one or the other to work with.)

You can also leave the dedicated MP3 with your helmet & always have it when you want it.

Hope this helps!

Rock :-o

Got the Trailjamz last week from Sledtoyz. Rode this weekend and I have to say that riding with tunes kicks @ss!

Only problem I had was that I need to add an extension to my heated shield cord. It kept pulling out. Without that the batteries died in the player after a couple of hours.

Hi Rock,

Any thoughts on making a bluetooth adapter module for the trailjamz system? (ie: let us play music from our phones through your amplifier and speakers)

Back