• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Troops; check out the new adboiven skid!

I ordered mine before you, but haven't gotten a sinlge mail from them.

Just hope they don't forget about me, as I'm selling the stock suspnsion on my sled, and need the new one before the snow flys...

Just hope it holds up under that extra power - Jeff said it was not tested under those conditions and many recommenend an Expert vs a ZX for that application. Jeff..............?

I know, I wolunteered to be the guineapig on the ZX2. I am absolutely sure it will last way longer than the ProAction, broke twice last season, I ride rough trails all the time, very rough that is.

ORB,

I try to send you mail but it always come back to me. send me a e-mail and i will keep you up to date.

Samething for you RX Rider, everything is coming back from Norway. we have to find what is wrong with the address. Thank Guys !

That is true, we never add the ZX-2 with 300 horse power yet. One think is sure, it can't brake ! We add it on a 130 mph Mach Z but The Turbo is going to be cool !!!

Jeff\ADBoivin said:
ORB,

I try to send you mail but it always come back to me. send me a e-mail and i will keep you up to date.

Samething for you RX Rider, everything is coming back from Norway. we have to find what is wrong with the address. Thank Guys !

That is true, we never add the ZX-2 with 300 horse power yet. One think is sure, it can't brake ! We add it on a 130 mph Mach Z but The Turbo is going to be cool !!!

Jeff - on the email thing - I sent you a PM

Can't wait to put the ZX2 under my RX-1 turbo, will be running it at 285 HP or more.

Jeff,

I left you a voicemail last week. Never heard back from you.

Shane

Thank you jeff. I appreciate your conscientious nature!

Back