• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Troops; check out the new adboiven skid!

Jeff-- one question, is the skid itself built for one particular model, or is it just the mount kit-- in other words, if i get an apex or fx nytro sometime down the road will i be able to use the same zx2 skid from the viper with just a new mount kit? Not sure if this question's been asked already or not? Thanks

Jeff\ADBoivin said:
RoadRunner,

For the wear of the bolts hole and ''bushing'' :
There is a aluminium hard point press in the suspension that is twice the width of your regular suspension.so there sould be no problem there.
It is the same for the shaft and there support, there are bigger and wider. so no problem with this section !!!

You got to trust me !!!

Jeff,

I think these inserts are hard-anodized too, no?

Jeff\ADBoivin said:
Men you look good on that photo !!! better then last time i saw you !!!!

LOL!

The ladies love my new look.

J-F, you probably don't know that guy, it's "Relic" from a show called "The Beachcombers" that used to run on CBC in the 80's. He's a classic character in English Canada kind of like "Elvis Gratton" in Quebec.

Jeff one question before I order. I'm 350pds or so have a seat jack for my warrior 136" track. Sometimes I carry my wife or kid and I pack heavy on bagger trips in my saddlebags. I don't want to start off with the stock or should I say lighter springs. I want the springs for the touring sled you talked about them being stiffer to carry more weight.

Is this possible? What should I ask for if I Pay-Pal online or should I phone in the order? Thanks Jeff you are a wealth of information!

Jeff,one thing, dose the ride hight of the sled come up with the new skid?

Thanks Ryan

i love relec, loved the boat, jet drive aluminum river boat, extra thick bottom for jumping logs. he was like the dukes of hazard of the log salvage comunity.

alway in his long underware and tuke.

Got the letter confirming the deposit and order today, can't wait to get the ZX2 installed in my '03 RX-1 Turbo. It's getting colder outside, about +10 C, the midnight sun is gone and it's starting to get darker at night, winter is closing in on us :)

Back