• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel mounted fuel cell

thetruck454

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
When she goes with us my fiance always claims my Nytro and I don't get it back. It should speak wonders to the Nytro and how easily the aftermarket can transform the sled. In my efforts to keep her happy and keep her going I went on the search for another Nytro xtx for myself. After finding several ones that were surprisingly beat to crap for low miles I found one that's clean. I'm pretty much duplicating the mods I did on my '14. One essential mod was adding the Tour buddy tank to the tail. I was sad to find out they don't make them anymore so I started searching for another way to keep fuel on the tail. I came up with an idea about mounting a small 2-3 gallon fuel cell on the tail and hard piping it in like the tour buddy used to. Has anyone done something like that?

I know the Trail Tank is a very popular mod, but the fit and finish of the body panels on sleds I've seen don't excite me and I hear they are a pain to install/remove.

Back