• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Manitoba ride

BVER FEVER said:
SoCoRX1 said:
trails..pfffft... no mountain rx's went?
Take a close look at the last picture, the two sleds on the far right. The mountian rx's were there. :pics:

Four moutain sleds actually in total.... Prairie Dog, Flurry, Sled Dog and ... well... mine technically may not be full-out mtn sled per se.... still got the 151" though. Does it still qualify?

Kmer

When you're going that fast it's not who has the fastest machine but who has the most kahunas.

Ya, Kellys sled did run ski to ski with me...we could have held hands, he was so damn close...all the way to 100mph...it was one of the better races I have had...was fun.

MrSled said:
we could have held hands, he was so damn close

Man, what are you guys doing up there? And now there is something about stripper poles? Now I see why Praire Dog's wife needs to get a handle. She needs to see what her husband is up to.

What you didn't realize is that KMer paid off Mr Sled.

Attachments

• P2240013.JPG
    P2240013.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 105
I think I'm 'collecting' in that picture :tg:. JK, like Sled said... it was a TIE. It was about as tied as it gets. It was such a perfect tie, we didn't line up again to contest it. One of those rare win-win things. LaLaLa

Last two seasons, I didn't win too many holeshots or 1/8th mile runs. :( Now, since switching to the ripsaw and gearing down, things are alot rosier at the finish line for the ol' mtn.
:flag:

I can explain the picture though, it's actually an expression of the feeling you get right after you buy a house.... "where did it all go?" :(

Boy...............I must have the biggest Kahunas!!!!!

:4STroke:

Smokey said:
Challenge for me was to keep up with Mr. Sled who was trying to keep up with Nos-Pro who was trying to keep up with SRX Twins. We did win however when Nos-Pro missed a turn went into the deep powder and got stuck. Did I mention Mr. Sled kicked my #*$&@ in a race on Lee River.

You never should have admitt that ,I thought you said your sled went 3 MPH faster than Mr Sled

Back