• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2015-16 Season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've still got a lot of days before a decision needs to be made about the ride but yesterday didn't do us any favors.......damn near another inch of rain on top of how soaked the ground already was.........even if we get snow now it's going to be a MESS unless we luck out and it freezes hard for a few days first.......

I'm depressed. I'm starting to worry that the Giveaway weekend will be my first ride. :(

Yeah, so I'm driving myself nutty checking the 10 day weather forecast 10 times a day.....
Sooner or later it will look good...

So far I am going to keep it on track.. hoping more snow will get dumped.

Actually they got less in town than we did further south.......I'd put the snow around the hotel at 4 to 5" max.......saw a few sleds today but absolutely nothing has been done to the trails as yet......down by us (16 mi. south of Holiday gas) we got more like 7 to 9".......still not much in the way of base though.......

Anyone have any reports ?

Here's a couple of replies to cannondale's thread about conditions:

The rain and warm temps killed us in central......didn't stop a LOT of people from riding yesterday though........I'd be willing to bet the slider and carbide dealers were ecstatic.......couple with that the forecast through the week only calls for possibility of "snow showers".......I'd wait a while if you can

I was hoping you would reply Buddah. Thanks for the honest but tough truth.
2 of the guys from coffee who are from Escanaba but have a place near here said it was absolutely the worst they ever rode.......rough and icy.........everywhere......I won't take mine out again, even with ice scratchers, until we get some snow on top........

I guess we will have to see how it works out.. Maybe Houghton?
"They" claimed on FB that both groomers were out trying to fix the trails that "weren't as bad as we expected".......their words.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back