• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2015-16 Season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going to try and make the dec 18-20 ride and I'll be driving up from Illinois. Let me know if anyone wants to ride along, I can fit one more sled in the trailer. Mr. Sled, will you be sending out more info when the date gets closer? I just want to make sure I meet everyone at the right time/place since I'll be staying at a different hotel. Thanks!

I'm going to try and make the dec 18-20 ride and I'll be driving up from Illinois. Let me know if anyone wants to ride along, I can fit one more sled in the trailer. Mr. Sled, will you be sending out more info when the date gets closer? I just want to make sure I meet everyone at the right time/place since I'll be staying at a different hotel. Thanks!

We will have to do a Ride Roll Call... and see who will be there and where we would want to meet. Right now it better get cold, there is little to no snow in Houghton Area.

Somebody start doing a snow dance in Houghton-Calumet !!!! not looking good ,:(:(should still be in 40's all next week ...... UGH :letsnow:

Somebody start doing a snow dance in Houghton-Calumet !!!! not looking good ,:(:(should still be in 40's all next week ...... UGH :letsnow:

Not looking good at all. We will know better by the end of this next week but by the look of the weather its a really good chance it will be cancelled. I would move it to another location in the U.P. if there was any kind of snow anyplace but that's not looking good either.

........I would move it to another location in the U.P. if there was any kind of snow anyplace but that's not looking good either.

Currently you'd have to HOURS north of the U.P. to find any.......I currently plan on going to the Open House at Pat's Yamaha in Greenland this coming Sat......I'll let you know what I find once I get back..........

Can you put the info back up so we can cancell or reservations.I can't remember the place or number,lol

Sucks about the Houghton Ride...I have my fingers crossed for it to start snowing. BTW I just booked Gwinn and left a message for Angela about the year end. :letsnow:

Sucks about the Houghton Ride...I have my fingers crossed for it to start snowing. BTW I just booked Gwinn and left a message for Angela about the year end. :letsnow:

It has to snow sometime!! We have to be able to ride or I will go nutso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back