• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2020-21 Season!!

May be up in the UP for the Gwinn ride. Wondered where you plan to ride, etc. Lot of questions. Long time Yammi rider, never been on a TY ride before. Really appreciate if someone could give me a call 33zero four66 494six. Thanks, Scott

At this time we are not sure on conditions or routes. You would have to be at that Model Town Inn by 9am and or check back here.

With great frustrations the normal Manitoba Ride will not happen this season. With the ongoing Covid restrictions it just won't work. Wilderness Edge Hotel is not open until spring or they at least hope to reopen in spring. Warm up shacks are still locked up and restaurants are still closed for dine in.
Hoping we have a chance for at least a day ride if they decide to open up the shacks.

With great frustrations the normal Manitoba Ride will not happen this season. With the ongoing Covid restrictions it just won't work. Wilderness Edge Hotel is not open until spring or they at least hope to reopen in spring. Warm up shacks are still locked up and restaurants are still closed for dine in.
Hoping we have a chance for at least a day ride if they decide to open up the shacks.

dang that sucks.

Sorry guys, we are lucky to have any kind of rides this year :( , next year is 20 years tho, so lets make it count :)

Good call steiner, under the circumstances. As MrSled said, we'll make up for it next year!

Something has come up and I will not be able to attend the Gwinn ride. I hope everyone else still is able to enjoy the ride. It has been one of those years and I am sorry I will not be able to attend this ride. I have talked to those that I knew would be attending. Sorry again.

Something has come up and I will not be able to attend the Gwinn ride. I hope everyone else still is able to enjoy the ride. It has been one of those years and I am sorry I will not be able to attend this ride. I have talked to those that I knew would be attending. Sorry again.

that sucks. sounding like my season so far lol.

Back