• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Used another bottle this weekend

NICE! I think it's time to change out those 80hp jets for some 50hp jets, that bottle will last longer... ;)!

Performance

Just about to put my Holtzman 60 hp kit on my sled. What kind of performance can I expect with my kit. Is there anything stock that will beat a RX1 with a 60hp shot of nitrous.
I have not had a chance to run a F1000 or Mach Z with my sled. Just Good running F7's so far and I do well against them. I know that the CR1000 and the Z1 turbo sled may even be more of a challenge.
I will probably be detuned a little because I have to go back to the stock air box and jetting. Hope it still runs decent off the gas. I am pulling 10200 rpms right now and she is a strong sled.
Getting excited about getting the nitrous on the sled.
Thanks Bruce

There is nothing that i have raced beat a rx1 with nitrous and is stock. If the MachZ was the fastest...I blew by him at over 25mph faster! He thought his was blown up!

There are stock apexs beating the Z1 so I would take a bet with ANY stock sled if you get your nitrous well set up.

Back