• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vector just got ripped in half!

That's unbelievable! Glad you're ok!

Wow I'm glad to hear your ok. I was upset about tweaking my subframe slightly on a rock today, but now I see things could have been much worse. That has to be one of the worse accidents I have seen other then a sled being hit by a car. That one was nasty. Anyhow take care and once again glad to hear your ok.

Thank God he didnt rear end you.I hope you get your sled fixed or get a replacement.Life is short dont think about it to much.

RSVECTORFREAK said:
HRD2PLZ said:
Glad you're ok. And.....holy crap!!!!! That has got to be a first. It looks so clean where it separated. Friend of mine caught skis with and oncoming sled two weeks ago at about 60. Both riders ok, f1000 and CFR 800 both totaled. Again, glad you're alright.

Yeah my dealer said in all of his years he has never seen the front bulkheads torn off like that!

Who's your dealer, Chad or Kip? Saw you are from Chassel. I can't think of any other Yammie dealers close to there other than Hurley. Also what trail # were you on? That scene looks familiar. We are heading up there on Monday.

snobill said:
WOW thats nuts ! Another story not to tell the wife .

For sure!

journeyman said:
RSVECTORFREAK said:
HRD2PLZ said:
Glad you're ok. And.....holy crap!!!!! That has got to be a first. It looks so clean where it separated. Friend of mine caught skis with and oncoming sled two weeks ago at about 60. Both riders ok, f1000 and CFR 800 both totaled. Again, glad you're alright.

Yeah my dealer said in all of his years he has never seen the front bulkheads torn off like that!

Who's your dealer, Chad or Kip? Saw you are from Chassel. I can't think of any other Yammie dealers close to there other than Hurley. Also what trail # were you on? That scene looks familiar. We are heading up there on Monday.

Chad has it now at his shop! It happened on Trail #3 just south of Painesdale where the new stop sign is for logging operations.

Back