• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vermont Yamaha Dealer Recommendation

I have had real good luck w/ AC Sports in Ferrisburgh. Jason is a srtaight shooter with no b.s. Service is great. Bought my RTX and wifes Vector from them. They are small but I think that helps. Hope this helps.

Todd

greenmntpass said:
I have had real good luck w/ AC Sports in Ferrisburgh. Jason is a srtaight shooter with no b.s. Service is great. Bought my RTX and wifes Vector from them. They are small but I think that helps. Hope this helps.

Todd

Todd,

Thanks for the recommendation. I will give Jason a call and discuss the 2007 Nytro with him. I live in Waitsfield so getting over to Ferrisburgh for service would mean pulling a trailer over the App Gap. I have found that it really is all about service when it comes to buying a sled.

Thanks again.

Tony

One of my Riding Buddies knows the Owner of Derby Equipment very well. You've probably heard of Poulin Grain, he owns a lot of different things around Derby and Newport. We took a trip to Island Pond last year and he let us park our trailers at his house on the trip, he's a really nice guy. Otherwise, I don't know of any dealers in Vermont.

I work for Auto Creek..... The parent company of AC Sports. Call Jason and tell him you want a Nytro and that Jason (YES 2 different Jasons) told you to call. We have a new blue Nytro and a "demo" blue Nytro READY TO GO!!
If you get there in the next couple days you can even sit on my black Nytro!
We are selling our sleds at invoice less rebate. I think Nytros are like $600 off.
OR you can snowcheck an 07 like you said............

I've gotten a few diffrent parts from AC Sports over the last few months, and i always get great service from the sales dept(espically from the thin guy, sorry forgot his name). Just as important, i have spoke to the head mechanic there and i can tell he really knows his stuff. It's right on route 7!

both ac sports and derby equipment are suberb dealerships. I deal wit hac sports, i have bought a lot of parts from them and i will be buying a sled from them in a few years when my vector gets tired. Jason is pretty knowledgable and kind.

I will be sure to pass the kind words onto Jason and Jerry. They both put in a lot of time and effort up there. Its good to see there are some happy people because of it.

Back