• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Video smuck!

As someone who has done that on dirtbikes more times than I care to remember (at least until I matured a little, lol), I can empathize with that poor guy...damn that had to hurt!!

However...as long as he took to make his approach, what the hell was he thinking taking a line like that?? :rofl:

i always hate those type of holes on trails....i always try to get at back of sled,and crack throttle enough to get skis up,at least you wont nose dive then.

damn that had to hurt.
Dan

that hits home for me. Bending suspendtion parts and going over the front.
ON a well used groomed trail not offtrail or something, there was old electrical grounding stake sticking out of the ground about half an inch. (must of been dislodged by the groomer) It ended up catching between the ski and the carbide on my dads rev. It went from 12mph to 0 in no time, throwing me over the handle bars. I was fine, but it bend the shock, bent the nun and the wrecked the ski and carbide. All in all about 400 in damages.

ROCKERDAN said:
i always hate those type of holes on trails....i always try to get at back of sled,and crack throttle enough to get skis up,at least you wont nose dive then.

damn that had to hurt.
Dan

Yup. Thats what I do. Get my fat @ss to the back of the seat and crack the flipper once...

LOL.. That was a kick #*$&@ vid though. Love the flip that guy did... bummer about the trailing arm and whatever else got damaged... When he hit all I could see was $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you pause it right when he hits. It looks like he bent his running board/tunnel too. maybe from the trailing arm being driven back.. I gotta watch it again... Love youtube...

couldn't he have just went around it? I know there's probably water running under the sides also but atleast the hole isn't there yet like the spot he tried to go through. I passed one of these before and never thought twice that this could possibly happen. I learned something from this guys misfortune.

I can see a warranty claim coming in on defective a-arms. "I was just going down the trail and hit a little bump!" "Nobody else had issues!" lol

Back