• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Video will crack you up.....

Yeah...I saw this one last year...its a good 1 for sure, looks like his sled gives him a slap behind the head to wake him up! LOL

good vid. was part of the evolution vid that was out when yamy brought out the 4 strokes. vid is posted here many times.

Attachments

• IMG_3703.JPG
    IMG_3703.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 76
Great video. My initial thought was.. wow. great crossing... until, he smacked into the tree. Poor planning. hahahaha :o|

I must be getting older, and out of touch with things. I just don't understand who would do stupid things that would cause major damage to their sleds and themselves.

Risk vs Reward I guess. -Reward seems to outweigh risk. But when things dont go the way they should, OMG, the costs to fix these things aftwarwards,,, Geeesh.. I would bet that they are going to their parents and telling them that they hit an ice patch on the trail and rolled it... not the real truth. If my kid came home and told me he was trying to clear highway or road and there were a bunch of others watching to see if he could, and we needed $800 to fix the front end, the would be on his own to fix it. If I owned that sled, it would be sold and he'd buy his own next time.

I think I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and need to go back to sleep. LOL

Back