• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Carbides.

JAM_MAN

As an owner of a 2016 Viper LTX LE, without studs, what are recommendations to replace ski carbides? I am still running with ones that came stock, basically have limited control and a significant push in the corners. My dealer told me that from factory sled comes with 2" carbides on one side and nothing on the other - I have not validated this yet, but would not be surprised given handling characteristics. Recommendations?

I went with 6"stud boy shaper bar, 4 of them turns really good

I did just the shaper bars without studs and it still pushed so I ended up studding and working on the rear suspension. Here is what I did and it handles like its on rails. 6" shaper bar inside 4" shaper bar outside, 90 Woodys megabite 1.375 studs, front limiter moved to 3rd hole, front track shock spring 15.8 mm spacing from bottom threads to bottom of lock collar and rear coupler blocks set on 3. Has very little ski lift and minimal high siding. Everything is adjustable, you just have to find the right setup for your style of riding.

Back