• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIPER XTX Missing

freelance said:
I'm starting to wonder if dealers who sell high volume are getting their Vipers first before smaller dealers with low volume sales regardless of whether they are snow checked or not .

That's pure crap if it's true...if they are making partial deliveries to all these dealers, the partial delivery should be snow check first and the rest later.

We'll I don't know about that. I ordered mine from a high volume store. Yes they have three, but not an LTX SE just the regular viper. For some reason yamaha must have gotten bad habits from Arctic cat or something. Yamaha should of had all of the kinks taken care of before they released them. Now Yamaha has about 85% of there customers upset. And I'm sure like me we also ordered some accessories to go with our Vipers. Terrible and nobody knows anything. It's just well they should be in next week or so. This is a bad start. I hope the Viper is a hell of a lot better than the shipping is! Whether we have snow or not, that's not the point! We have to adjust and change what we want and need time to do that. We should all get free turbo's for our hassle!

snoman52 said:
Well, I got my call tonight for my Red SR Viper XTX SE and is being put together.. Looks pretty sweet, will be getting home this Friday.

Based on your location I should have mine real soon ????
Hopefully it was on the same truck !!

I'm on a business trip to Florida until next Monday.........hope it's here when I get back !!!

Just got the email....my red XTX is at the dealer and being put together.

Must of been on the same truck as the Grand Forks delivery

Woohoo!!!!

freelance said:
Just got the email....my red XTX is at the dealer and being put together.

Must of been on the same truck as the Grand Forks delivery

Woohoo!!!!
You are going love your sled. I got mine last Saturday and have not been able to stop thinking about and stop looking at it. I just wish the snow gods will answer my prayers. Congrats on joining the viper club!!!

Still don't have a sled. Paid in full in exchange for a slight discount off purchase price in February. I hope you all enjoy your sleds and have a very happy thanksgiving.

Back