• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper XTX SE prices

$12,200 out the door for the LTXse here in Michigan. Nelson's speed shop in Greenville

I believe it was $12,500 and some change complete with fees and Michigan's 6% sales tax included

My dealer is at 10,900 plus 360 for freight and prep. I am out of state so I pay sales tax when registering the sled.

How about I throw a wrench into this. Dollar close enough to par? $15,500.00 tx, and 500 snow check incl. how does that make you feel!!
It's a x-tx.

So your saying when a person buys a new sled they should get from a sales tax free state....... Lol

xtx $11650 + $365 freight and setup

$12015 out the door. no sales tax

tapp1 said:
Sno-Xr said:
bcporsche said:
I've seen 11,250 for an XTX. Less sales tax I quess. I've never had to pay sales tax on a sled. New or used :yam:

Interesting.....Why??

Some states dont have sales tax, such as NH.

Nice.....We pay sales tax on new AND used!! sucks, but I guess if the government doesnt get their money from sales tax, they will get it some other way! :o|

Back