• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Want HOT hands?..It can be done!!! EDITED FIRST POST

if you truly want the best setup,go with yamaheater from rockmeister.

anything else wont be as good....the fix i started with was several seasons ago now,and it does work fine but still cold hooks.

Dan

I currently have the YamaHeater and now need a set of 07 bars. Anybody want to trade for my 06 bars so you can do the wiring mod?

viper7mi said:
I saw the kit from yamaha, honestly I rather get the sub lead to get the grips hot. Are the 06 bar grips really that bad?

The sub lead on '06 bars will make the grips hotter than hell but not the hooks. The '07 and newer bars with the Yamaheater is the best set-up IMO

blue dave
That is fine with me, having heated hooks is not that important for me.

Anyone have the 07 sub lead to sale???

What you are saying is if you use this sub lead your handwarmers get hot? I was unable to find any sublead using that part # for a phazer. All i was able to fing is this WIRE, SUB LEAD
8GK-82509-01-00 $18.55 which is for a phazer GT.

Agree with Rockerdan, I got the Yamaheater an it is instant HOT in 5 seconds and warms up the bars with the 06 bars HOTTER than the 07 bars. I would keep the 06 bars imo.

Call Rock for the Yamaheater and be happy with WARM hands.

bars

06' bars with the above wiring harness. Just converted my wifes 06 Nytro last week. Just ask dealer to order this part#. Unplug grips at rubber boot on top of engine and plug in new harness. Now plug grips into new harness.

Hammer 1 said:
What you are saying is if you use this sub lead your handwarmers get hot? I was unable to find any sublead using that part # for a phazer. All i was able to fing is this WIRE, SUB LEAD
8GK-82509-01-00 $18.55 which is for a phazer GT.

Anyone know if they still make the part, or does 8GK-82509-01-00 work?

kg885 said:
Anyone know if they still make the part, or does 8GK-82509-01-00 work?

I have this 1 available if you want it...

Attachments

• CIMG0001.JPG
    CIMG0001.JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 193

Back