• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Want HOT hands?..It can be done!!! EDITED FIRST POST

I have an 08 Apex LTX 40th anniversary model 2 weeks ago I literally had to stop every 5 miles to warm up my hands! (so cold they hurt) Hand warmers did not work at all.(and we rode 150 miles that day) Anyway enough was enough, I did some research and decided to go with Rocks Yamaheater w/boost. OMG what a differance, first of all I thought my hand warmers were bad, but a quick check with an ohm meter proved otherwise( 7.4 ohms each grip) I installed Rocks Yamaheater w/boost which was pretty simple. Fired it up and was amazed, within seconds you start to feel heat! I have a craftsman laser digital thermometer, at idle with handwarmers on hi I got a reading of 138 degrees, couldn't hold on to them with my bare hands for more than a couple of seconds. I also have an 07 Attak which is basically the same sled, just for the heck of it I fired up the Attak put the hand warmers on hi, waited for the red "warmup" to go out, then ran the RPMs up to about 3000 for aroun a minuite and took a reading 70 degrees!! Rocks costomer service and ease to get a hold of is a major plus. Thanks Rock for all your help!!
Hey Rock
I am not sure which yamaheater to order as there is a lot of options on the website. I have an 06 Attak with 07 bars I think. The hooks are solid, they do not bolt on. Could you hook me up with the p/n needed? Oh and I would probably go with boost.

Hey Turbine Tester!
You want the P&P with Boost.
Simply order the P&P w/Boost & let me know what bars you have & I will send you the correct one.
You will like having instant Warm Hands on command, especially without risk to your stator!

Rock : )

Back