• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

We're back...

DranttelSS

TY Advertiser
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Attak
WEBSITE
www.dranttelsalesandservice.com
After a 1 year hiatus we are back as an advertising member of TY4stroke! A lot of things have changed in the year we have been gone but we are still plugging away even with a lack luster snow season here in southern MN.

We will be back monitoring the forums and providing help and insight where we can. Of course we are here for all your Yamaha sales, parts, accessories, and service needs as well! We are a Yamaha exclusive snowmobile, ATV, UTV, and outdoor power equipment dealer. For the fisherman and boaters out there we also sell Alumacraft boats, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Mercury outboards.

3rd generation family owned and operated for 55 years and selling Yamaha sleds since 1973.

Give me a call if you're looking to lock in a 2022 model! I always like talking snowmobiles.

Its great to be back on TY!

Thanks, Nick

www.dranttelsalesandservice.com

Why are dealers not taking in trades? You wouldn't take mine, neither will my local dealership. I really wanted to get into a trading routine but they only want to sell new. I won't buy a new one now.

Why are dealers not taking in trades? You wouldn't take mine, neither will my local dealership. I really wanted to get into a trading routine but they only want to sell new. I won't buy a new one now.

I can only speculate on what other dealers reasoning would be, but If we took in all late model trades we were offered we would be sitting on a very large chunk of money for who knows how long with questionable snow conditions in our neck of the woods. We don't automatically turn down all trades, but we are very selective on what we do trade in.

Its unfortunate that your selling dealer did not want to trade the sled in. We don't trade in modified sleds, to many unknowns and potential issues that we do not want to foot the bill for.

Back