• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

besides the carb work the other stuff is fairly simple to do. there are plenty of resources on here to help you. $1200 is alot of cash...
i used to not touch my toys. i could barely change my belt. now i just do all the research i can get the service manual and dig in.

Looked at both of them. That' about it. If my Nytro does not sell soon I am going to get it serviced and ride in a few times this winter.

Venture

Bought a old 700 Venture for a project , going to pull the clutches today had it running on a stand and sparks were coming out of the primary , not good .

Venture

Bought a old 700 Venture for a project , going to pull the clutches today had it running on a stand and sparks were coming out of the primary , not good .

rupprider said:
Geez, Bucky; What's that good lookin' shiny thing sitting in front of those comfy looking chairs? lol ;)!

Well today I sat in one of those chairs, watched the godarn, f"in thermometer go a godforsakin 17c...and drank the (only) three beer I could get in the dam storage compartment.

Well I looked at the nytro, sat on it and made some braap braap noises, then greased everything and tucked it in for the night. can't wait for the first ride of the year!

Oilites are are in, newly powdercoated a-arms are installed, JRE spindles installed, OFT steering relocator installed, drilled holes to tuck the rear end of suspension in tunnel, MBRP race can installed. All I have to do is install the suspension, and plastics. Been a tough go working in the garage at night with no heat at sub zero temps.

Me and kimoaj got the engine bolted in and aligned.

Clutches installed and turbo hoses / oil tank flushed with new oil.

Sometime in the next 20 hours....

picked up parts for skid work to happen on weekend.

So far this year, I've powder coated my skid black, had the skid shocks bebuilt, added a set of GYTR bumpers that I bought off of Sheetwrite..also had them powder coated black. Added the MTX tunnel cooler, changed the oil, added a water temp gauge and am waiting on new studs (144 1.450 Megabites ). Going back to stock gearing from trying 22/38 and am going to try 14.5... rollers with Turks black spring Drag n Fly set up....may also try a straight 45 or 47 degree helix....still no snow in my area so no rush.

Back