• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What do i do now.????? Outrageous..

One way to get revenge is put Flour in his blower duct on the vehicle he drives and make sure the fan is shut off when you do it! When he gets in and starts the vehicle and turns on the fan to full blast!
POOF!!! A whole bunch of Flour in his face! HA HA LOL!

Put his skis/handlebars on backwards as well as cross the plug wires, and oil his belt.

Only one revenge at a time. I would go with the oil on belt trick, BUT with a little change... use wheel bearing grease and only put it on the sheave, but make sure that it won't get on the belt until it shifts out half way, then he'll be riding along, start going fast, and poof... no go.

Revenge. :die :die

1.Tell him you got him back already and tell him just remember to duck quick and to watch where he steps.
He will go on forever looking around for booby traps and wondering when something will happen.But you have done nothing--yet!

OR-

2.Next time you go riding (after fixing your sled) have a extra usless key and fob that looks almost like his sleds key/fob and when you stop along the trail and hes not looking grab his key and secure it.Then say here ya go buttwipe how do ya like me now and toss the FAKE key and fob as far as you can into the snow where he will never find it and take off on your sled.Wait a few minutes so he gets to think about things and then go back.
Make sure you drove your truck and trailer. ;)!

Hmmm, I believe I would ask him just how he plans to fix this, and if he thinks he can get it done before I put .45 cal holes all over his sled. :die

We used to play tricks like this on eachother at work all the time with our service trucks. After somebody put a dead raccoon in the back of my truck on a 100 degree day, I got back by dropping his car keys in a condom with KY in it. After that I stretched a huge pair of underwear over his steering wheel. You have to get the underwear dirty first, though! (use your imagination...)

some friends of mine pulled the plug wires on my 02 viper... after i was bragging how yamahas always start..

After 30 pulls.. i decide to pull the hood and notice the yanked off plug wires..

Guess what... The sled started after one pull of installing the wires..

take off the handle bar bolts and use masking tape one lap around the mount and slap the handle foam on.

Some jokers put a road kill deer in my enclosed trailor, try explaining that one to the boarder patrol when crossing back to the states!! It took several hours and some serios explaining!!

z06vette1 said:
Some jokers put a road kill deer in my enclosed trailor, try explaining that one to the boarder patrol when crossing back to the states!! It took several hours and some serios explaining!!

Now that is pretty funny

I am suprised you are in such good spirits. I am all for fooling around but somthing that can cause damage and missed riding time would really piss me off. Glad they are not friends of mine....

Back