• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What do you guys know about this on Yamaha Sled Talk.

Badger

Expert
Yamaha Sled Talk
More New News

Now that all the new sleds for 2011 have been announced and the excitement is melting away at the same rate as the snow on our local trails–it’s time to make one last announcement from Yamaha.

After the new Apex hit the trail and the on-line discussion took off, a few guys were quoted as saying there must be more. Another rocket that will roost the competition…

Well once again, you will see it here first. We have a high performance twin track snow machine coming to Canada in very limited numbers next fall. Much of the technology is focused on getting the most from the new 4-stroke engine using a hydrostatic drive and yes… power steering. Because of the limited production we are targeting only regions that get lots of snow. I am willing to go on record to say we are absolutely going to blow away our competition with this announcement… here’s a video clip that Bryan and Danny put together to give you the first scoop.

NOTE: you must go to Sled Talk to see video content if you are reading this from an email. cheers cr

For those of you who can't view the youtube vid due to restrictions, here's a pic of the hardware in question. Not sure if it's the exact model but it looks similar.

Attachments

• yamaha_snowblowers.jpg
    yamaha_snowblowers.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 293
I like my bobcat 743 with a snowblower attachment better, heated cab :)

Here's another taken from the youtube video. Little grainey but it is what it is.

Attachments

• yamaha_snowblowers2.jpg
    yamaha_snowblowers2.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 282
To me the blower looks fricken huge and it's only one HP more than my Honda HS 1132. Considering they both blow a 32" width, I'm not sure I understand why the Yamaha looks so physically large?

Back