• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is the best full face helmet?

Well after reading all the raves on here about the BV2S and Mod II helmets, I forced myself to step foot in a Ski-Doo dealership and try them on. I was very impressed with both of them, but I liked the Mod II a little better. There was just something about the BV2S that I didn't care for. The Mod II is very similar to the AGV modular that I am using now (both are Lazer), but with some definite improvements. The mask has a better attachment and the chin bar seems to come down farther and has a skirt around the bottom. It seems as though you could ride without the mask in milder weather, something I can't do with my current helmet. The thing I liked the most about the Mod II was the field of vision. It's much better than my AGV and I thought it was better than the BV2S also. Bottom line, thanks to all the input from here, and the help of a real cutie at the Ski-Doo dealership, I'll probably be ordering a Mod II off of E-Bay before the start of the season. Thanks for all of the input, that's what makes this such a great site.

coyotekid said:
.......thanks to all the input from here, and the help of a real cutie at the Ski-Doo dealership, I'll probably be ordering a Mod II off of E-Bay before the start of the season........

Nothing like a little help from a cutie at the sled shop!!!!!!

This is what I did..... I got my size from the Ski Doo dealership and then I ordered a brand new one off Flea Bay. Saved a few hundred $$. But my dad has bought 3 Quads, 2 chainaws, a lawn tractor, and a sled from them over the last decade so I didn't feel toooo guilty.

:yam: :-o :rocks: ;)!

Back