• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what is the best top end speed anyone got with their 09 xtx?

sleddingfarmer said:
sj said:
bottlerocket said:
And you said it had under 300 miles on it..

thats the one I have now ...the turbo...it has less than 200 and Ive never ridden it...the guy claims he hit 132 ...

mine last year had just under 800 when I sold it...

132 mph...whoa. No thanks.

ya...I dont know if I would have had the marbles to do that either!

114 on a plowed hard/ice road pushing 3-4" of powder on it. I would have seen more, but the powder kept trying to suck me into the snow bank and I started off onn the center of the rd. My guess was it trying to float the track.

fxnytroxtx said:
SledFreak said:
fxnytroxtx said:
eskimonytroxtx said:
cool, what do u get now? with the exhaust, pc3, clutch kit, and studs?
Hav'nt try it yet i just got all that stuff this summer, hopfuly all gain somthing on top end.
Your Cobra track is not going to do you any favors on top end.
i run stock track.

You are correct, my bad... I was looking at someone elses signature.

SledFreak said:
fxnytroxtx said:
SledFreak said:
fxnytroxtx said:
eskimonytroxtx said:
cool, what do u get now? with the exhaust, pc3, clutch kit, and studs?
Hav'nt try it yet i just got all that stuff this summer, hopfuly all gain somthing on top end.
Your Cobra track is not going to do you any favors on top end.
i run stock track.

You are correct, my bad... I was looking at someone elses signature.
;)!

I would love to go 132mph on sled!!!!!

I hit 115 on a pond with mine, really really good conditions. ( I think there was a bit left though, I ran out of room)

I have to say I am really impressed with the XTX, mine seems faster than a few of my buddies with 09 XTX's too, and alot faster than the shorties!

80 mph in 500ft grass drag racing.

Triplerev said:
136 mph on radar.... :Rockon:....on a RTX

Nice..turbo or supercharger?

For the rest of you fellas..you should state whether you are on the dream o mtere or radar/GPS...it's kinda nice to see how far out the speedos are....nice speeds guys!

shaddow44 said:
Triplerev said:
136 mph on radar.... :Rockon:....on a RTX

Nice..turbo or supercharger?

For the rest of you fellas..you should state whether you are on the dream o mtere or radar/GPS...it's kinda nice to see how far out the speedos are....nice speeds guys!

My XTX is almost dead on with GPS, the Vector not so much, it is out 10%!

Back