• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Is the loudest aftermarket exhaust available?

the whiteknuckle GP-1 has to be the loudest, I know my neighbours don't like it when I fire up the ol' RX-1 ;)!

just gut the original, very loud. I had to take my gutted can back off, made my teeth rattle @ 80 mph. You can have it for $100+ shipping.

I can't seem to find any Information or any one selling the White Knuckle GP-1. Are they not around any more?

Does the gutted stock option have a good sound to It plus being loud?

Bender is the loudest But loud gets old really fast go for a good deep tone and you will be happy. ;)! there are tons of you tube clips on different exhausts

yes the gutted sounds great, open exhaust. It will turn heads your direction. Does not sound "tinny". You can do your own by removing, use die cutter to open a flap, remove interior of can, bend flap back down and reweld.

I don't think they sell the whiteknuckle exhaust anymore, the exhaust is just a straight pipe with a couple resonators on them, my RX1 is the loudest machine I've heard so far which does get annoying on long rides

Back